Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At Lowell Family Dental Practice, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well, and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
We also have a network of dental specialists we refer certain cases to if need be.
Services we offer include:
- We see children, adults, and senior citizens.
- Prophylaxis (Cleaning)
- Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning)
- Tooth Sealants
- Fluoride Treatment
- Oral Cancer Screening<
- Comprehensive and Periodic dental exams
- Periodontal evaluation
- All types of digital x-rays: 3D CT scans, 2D Panorex, Full Mouth Series, Bitewings, and Periapical.
- Amalgam (silver)
- Composite (white) fillings.
- Simple and Surgical.
- Root Canal Treatment.
- Teeth Whitening: In-office whitening, Custom Trays, or Pre-made whitening trays.
- Dentures: Complete and Partial.
- Ceramic / Porcelain
- Porcelain Fused to Metal (PfM)
- Basic and Noble Alloy
- Implants: Implant placement and restoration.
- Night Guards
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.